Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Idea+Item=Wish List


Well I have decided that I want a desk. It is very hard for me to try and do work while sitting on the couch in the living room because my husband distracts me with the TV LOL...and if I sit on our bed in the bedroom I will go to sleep and if I sit at the kitchen table I will probably get hungry and get something to eat. So I have decided I want a desk....this is the idea. The item? Well a desk of course! Anyway, since my husband is a fabulous carpenter and since the desk will have to be an odd size to fit in the room I want it to it would be best if he built it for me. And then comes the wish list...which is the list of things I want my husband to build for me LOL. Here are two pictures of desks that I kind of like. Perhaps sometime before I am dead he will make it for me LOL....but we will have to see.



1 comment: