Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Darling Pups...

I thought about it and realized that I haven't posted the news of our new puppies. Our two blue heelers had puppies a couple of weeks ago. She had five but the runt passed away the day they were born. The ones remaining are three girls and one boy.  The first picture is of one of the girls. I named her Panda cause that is what she reminds me of LOL. They are born white but will change colors as they get older. Actually they are changing colors now because these are not recent pictures...these were taken a day or so after they were born I think...I can't remember LOL. In the second picture the one with the spot on it's tail is the little boy. They are all so adorable and I will have to upload more recent pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment